CHECK WHICH PET BLOWER IS BEST FOR YOU!
TRIBLOK = RINSER + FILLER + CAPPER
Disinfection of PET bottles
1. A blown bottle, before its filling, is subjected to rinsing to wash out bacteria and mold spores.
2. The rinsing takes place by injecting a solution of water and ozone onto the thread and walls of the bottle, and then the bottle is turned upside down. The following solutions are used for washing: water aerated with ozone (aeration takes place by means of generator) water with perhydrol (H202) – it is usually 0.2 % solution(an effective but more expensive method)
3. After washing, the inverted bottle is obligatory rinsed with clean water.
4. The next stage of the production is filling of the rinsed bottle.
5. Rinsed PET bottle is gripped and guided by the neck (under neckring) to the filling head, where an aseptic filling takes place. It involves the use of NON-CONTACT valves, located just above the neck of the bottle. The milk is bottled volumetrically (homo-geneous product) .
* The valve works at a constant pressure, which prevents foaming and spillage of milk. Once the specified capacity of milk is poured, the valve automatically shuts off and the bottle is transferred to the capping machine.
* It is essential to prevent milk spillage onto the bottle neckring, otherwise it will cause bacteria and mildew growth in a very short time after closing the container and it will spoil the milk.
6. Caps from the main container are orientated and transferred to the little chamber with UV lamps for sterilization to eliminate all types of bacteria.
7. Sterile caps are transported one by one, placed on the bottles and screwed on. The bottles gripped by their necks are placed on the plate conveyor and transported to the labeling machine.